We have vacancies for experienced, part-time florists to work at boutique in Sydney. If you possess an artistic flair for floristry, exceptional customer service skills and experience creating bouquets and arrangements in a boutique florist, this role offers the opportunity to work in a fun, creative environment, alongside highly-qualified florists. Work in a fast-paced florist boutique in the Sydney CBD that prides itself on excellence and premium customer service.
– Floristry experience is essential.
– A comprehensive level of floristry training.
– Impressive knowledge of advanced floristry techniques.
– Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
– Previous experience in luxury retail is an asset but not essential.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– A passion for flowers and luxury high-end design.
– Excellent English – both verbal and written.
– Good level of IT skills.
– Full clean Australian driving licence is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and portfolio showing examples of your work with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview. References will be required.